UNITEDNATIONSPLAY, a next-generation entertainment and media instrument for multi-purpose social impact thru gamification
WHAT IS UNITEDNATIONSPLAY
UNITEDNATIONSPLAY proposes a gamification platform that helps to solve problems in the spheres of global learning (e-Learning), modeling of social behavior, global finance, as well as global social monitoring and analysis. The system would be a long-term next-generation multipurpose entertainment and media instrument for UN's community outreach.
The mission is to use gamification to help the UN solve problems in the aforementioned spheres, and to help explain the role and importance of the UN to the general public through entertainment.
THE CORE IS A NEW GAME
The core of UNITEDNATIONSPLAY is a next-generation multi-genre long-term tertiary MMO game system based on the K.R.U.P.P. technology. While belonging to the entertainment category, the game product is related to serious games category. The gameplay is linked to informational and educational content. The player is trained through modern knowledge tools that are included in the process by direct and indirect instruction. The game system involves multilevel interaction of gamers and has the unique system of the monetization with economy which working via current monetary standard as well as using the Blockchain Technology.
GLOBAL MULTI-PURPOSE GAMIFICATION PLATFORM
Going through the phases of Web 1.0-5.0 the initiators put in considerable effort to create new markets in the spheres of entertainment, social media, education, finance, etc. This will help build a gradual transition to a new information society. This transition not only ensures that the stated objectives are accomplished, but also sets new challenges that require immediate response. It is necessary to take into account the need for systematization and centralization, as well as under the auspices of and on behalf of the UN.
One of the complex responses to the challenges associated with the transition to a new information society is the initiative to create a centralized UNITEDNATIONSPLAY system.
1. New gaming social media delivering the content of various categories
Global step-by-step system of distance learning, integrated in the game:
- Informational and educational content of the UN system that is inherent in any game role, selected by the player
- Informational and educational courses accompanying the player's relevant development branches, according to the role(s) chosen by the player
The players’ financial interaction as the integral part of the game
- Current monetary standard
- Testing technology based on distributed ledger
While playing one game, in fact one plays all the games at once:
- Boosting interest in global tertiary MMO games
- Boosting interest in the game industry as a whole
2. The information center as part of UNITEDNATIONSPLAY information system ensures getting feedback from UNITEDNATIONSPLAY ecosystem participants and its analysis, as well as, when necessary, developing applicable corrections of forms and/or content for Step 1.
The center’s capabilities allow to conduct global sociological activities:
- Modeling (as well as behavioral modeling)
ECOSYSTEM / MODEL
UNITEDNATIONSPLAY ecosystem is represented by three modules operating in conjunction: a Game module, an Educational module and a Financial module.
Close synergy and consistency of actions of all the elements is achieved due to Environment kernel – a set of rules and algorithms with variable initial parameters.
The viability of the logic of the architecture of UNITEDNATIONSPLAY ecosystem is proved by a simplified model of the ecosystem. The model can be tested with the special software, where you can change the combinations of input parameters at your discretion. The gaming, financial, educational, and behavioral statistics per player and per player communities can be obtained by high-speed testing/simulation, followed by uploading data of interest.
UNITEDNATIONSPLAY INTERACTIVE PASSPORT
Thanks to the UNPIP, any action of a participant of the ecosystem becomes material for the information center’s operations.
6 types of UNPIP according to participant roles:
- HR consulting
The gaming system comprises three games of different genres that are operated through a kernel:
- First person shooter
- Geopolitical simulator
- Construction and management simulator
Thus, the player may be a Military and/or Industrialist and/or Politician. The player picks a country which he/she will play for and one or a number of characters, or defines his/her role in UNITEDNATIONSPLAY game world:
PLAYER’S BEHAVIOR AND E-LEARNING
The selected role and algorithms of in-game behavior define the content submitted to the player in the form of thematic in-game courses.
Career development and education in the game (example scheme)
Information subsystem of the UNITEDNATIONSPLAY system allows:
Below is one of the options for the development of game characters. There is no direct coercion in the game, all actions are performed by the players of their own accord, but according to this conceptual schemes.
- Targeted selection of educational content based on game achievements, actions and player preferences
- Intermediate monitoring and analysis/testing of the player's level of knowledge to develop recommendations for the selection of the following educational content packages
GLOBAL EDUCATIONAL FRANCHISE
A global educational franchise based on the systems of interactive thematic educational courses, integrated into the game. Materials of the educational courses are developed, supplemented, and approved with the participation of the UN institutions and a educational franchisee. The educational franchise can be channeled through participants of UNAI and other higher education networks.
Networks of higher education institutions
THEMATIC COURSES CONSIST
1. Indirect instruction (ingame architecture of action charts):
- Architecture of the player character’s development branches
- Concept and algorithms of the players’ interaction with game world
- Concept and algorithms of the players’ interaction among themselves
2. Direct instruction (MOOC engine):
- MOOC courses formats
PLAYER’S BEHAVIOR AND FINANCIAL INTERACTION
The type of character and algorithms of player’s behavior determine the nature and types of financial interaction in UNITEDNATIONSPLAY. Pricing in the game world is dynamic and is based mainly on the adaptive distribution of money in groups (goods, players and communities of players, etc.).
Player-FS-Player financial flows scheme
Besides using standard technology and mechanisms that meet the needs of the players’ financial interaction, UNITEDNATIONSPLAY will allow to model a system of using electronic money in a person’s everyday life generated using distributed ledger-based technology.
BUILDING A TALENT POOL / FORMATION OF THE GLOBAL DATABASE
It is possible to receive and analyze any information about any player and groups of players through the Information Center. The obtained statistics of the events in the game world in different sections can be used, including, for the formation of "lists of game leaders", personnel reserve, etc.
OBJECTIVES ACCOMPLISHED BY THE UNITEDNATIONSPLAY
- Dissemination of UN knowledge widely through the global simulation platform
- Education through entertainment
- New global eSports game platform for international competitions
- Building and updating the global talent pool
- Inclusion of additional global monitoring tool
- Real-time statistics and analytics of users’ behavior
- Enhancing the tool kit of social behavior modeling
- Introduction of electronic money at the test level through the game
- Development of a market for tertiary MMO games with multi-level interaction of players
- New environment for creating investment objects and for the investment process itself
- Global advertising platform for corporations
Boosting UN institution by conceptual content that is delivered to ecosystem participants. Info-educational courses within the game will explain the role and importance of the UN, as well as help the target audience to get better adapted to world trends.
E-Learning for the next generation. A global educational franchise for universities, that involves delivering approved adaptive thematic info-educational courses.
Enhancing new videogame category by creating a tertiary Massively Multiplayer Online video game, which many fans of different genres can find exciting.
Delivery of the approved content to the target audience via large distribution networks (Media, Entertainment, Education).
A global platform for electronic money, that can use current monetary standard, as well as distributed ledger-based technology.
QUANTITATIVE INDICATORS OF ECOSYSTEM COVERAGE AND GLOBAL SOCIAL IMPACT
Penetration of UNITEDNATIONSPLAY’s gamification in the daily life of a person:
- Change of the global testing and monitoring system
- Changes in the vocational training system: over 1300 institutions can become participants in the integration of distance learning courses, agreed with the UN
United Nations System; Citizens from UN Member States; Parties concerned